TMS Development & Construction Management
TMS Development and Construction Management is a full-service development firm which specializes in the renovation of historic tax credit transactions.
At TMS Development and Construction Management, we focus exclusively on one premier development at a time. Because of this commitment, we take a very detailed approach to due diligence, bid package review, and construction management. In addition to focusing on contractors that have open book policies on the GMP, we believe in working very closely with the sponsor. Before construction begins, we work to make sure deals are fully underwritten, planned, and prepared for prior to starting construction.
- Drayton Mills is a $60 million rehab of a 600,000 SF abandoned mill that was repurposed into 289 luxury apartments and Class A commercial retail space.
- Drayton Mills Lofts was completed on time.
- The development was $3 million under budget.
- In 2018, S.C. Gov. Henry McMaster, the S.C. Department of Archives and History, and Preservation South Carolina presented Drayton Mills with the Honor Award – one of the state’s highest honors for historic preservation.
- In 2018, Novogradac and Co. honored Drayton Mills as its Non-Residential Major Community Impact Winner.
- Drayton Mills Lofts has been voted Best Apartment Complex in the Spartanburg Herald-Journal’s Best of the Best Awards each year, 2017 – 2019.
- Drayton Mills was featured on two national television series: DIY Network’s Salvage Dawgs and Public Broadcasting Service’s Jazzy Vegetarian.